I can't believe this but I am writing about the 4th of July in October. It was a fun day except for the fact that Heather had a horrid case of pinkeye and looked like she had red lipstck smeared under her eyes. Thank heavens for antibiotics!! After we attended a parade in Sandy, we came home and went to a fireworks party at our neighbor's house. The 4th of July is my favorite holiday. I love fireworks. I love smoke bombs. I love snakes. I love parades. I love patriotic music. A few days later, Katie and Joe and all six kids came to SLC, and we met them at Lagoon. It was HOT but the kids had a blast. Matt and I both bought all-day passes, which was a very expensive mistake. I only went on one ride, the Colossus, with Joe, Ashlyn and Hyrum. The rot set in when we roared through the two upside-down loops. As I was hanging upside-down in 100 degree weather, I began to feel the same nausea I felt when I was pregnant...so that was enough excitement for me. Anyway, it was a blast and Clara and Levi loved spending time with their cousins, and Heather just giggled all day. Later that week, Katie and Joe and Kip and Lynette's families came over for a swimming and pizza party. We finished the night with some hilarious episodes of Mr. Bean. It was so fun to listen to moms and dads, kids, and cousins laughing together.
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What cute crazy cousins. I can't tell you how fun that trip was and being able to have our children together at Lagoon. The party at your house was so fun. My kids still ask when we are going to go and watch Mr. Bean with Uncle Matt. Great pictures1 We are so happy you posted!
Post a Comment