August 18th 2008 is the day that Clara learned to ride a 2 wheeler! It was a great day and so fun to see her so happy. We spent some time with my Uncle Steve and Aunt Janet at the wedding of their Granddaughter, Maren. Their family will always hold a special place in my heart. The Owens family got together for a bit of a reunion. It's the first time that we have all been in the same place at once for a long time. We swam, did glitter toes, went out to dinner, and played catch up. It was very nice. And, holy cow! What a group of beautiful children. I know my mother is up in Heaven smiling!!
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The bike ride footage is so great! I love Clara's "YEAH!" after her ride. She is so awesome to be two wheelin' already! Go Clara!
I love Clara's little celebratory, hands in teh air, "I did it" ---- Sooo cute. I guess this is how matt gets his work outs these days too eh? :) Love the post mary.
Post a Comment