Friday, August 29, 2008

Catch Up





























Levi's birthday was on June 22nd. Matt made his famous chocolate cake and we put 3 candles on top. He is just a joyous little guy. He's always got something up his sleeve, and as Papa Bill put it "he's a good little boy, but he's just a little bit mean!" He's perfect as far as I'm concerned. He has a laugh like wild windchimes, and the softest skin I've ever felt. He loves juice, putting his blankie in the freezer so it can be "nice and cold," and he wants to wear overalls everyday just like Max from Max and Ruby, which he watches every morning. Matt and I love him like we love oxygen, and are so happy to have him in our family. We love you, Levi!! Oh, BTW, Levi's favorite present for his birthday is a "Go Diego Go" car that he roars around the house in. You should have seen his face when he saw it for the first time. The boy loves anything with an engine...takes after his Grandpa. Later that month, the Fowler family got together in Pine Valley for our annual family reunion. The kids played on the slip n slide, made fairy houses, dress-up, they hiked, rode 3 wheelers, and just had the times of their lives. Of course the grown-ups had fun, too, but who has more fun than a bunch of cousins!!?? That's right...no one. PS I can never ever get the pictures right! Anyone have any ideas??







3 comments:

Joseph and Katie said...

Yeah! You have updated your bog! I am so happy! I love the picture of my mom and Heather. Happy Birthday Levi! Yummy Chocolate Cake. No, fair! I love chocolate. Mary Anne your written words about your little guy were so sweet. I got a little emotional. What great loving parents you and Matt are. Continue to post everything and anything. It is so much fun to look up and see. Love, Katie

kjtroxel said...

What fun! I stopped by and you posted!
What a darling pic of ??? and Heather.
Happy birthday Levi!

Betsy Fowler said...

yeay!!!!!! I've been waiting for an update for ages!!!!! yeay yeay yeay, yeay yeay yeay, yeay yeay yeay yeay yeay....to the tune of jingle bells of course :)