Saturday, October 18, 2008

First Day of Kindergarten and other Fall activities





























Clara started kindergarten at Daybreak Elementary. She LOVES her teacher, Mrs. Karren, and she loves to paint and play and color and learn. I don't know what people are talking about when they say they are sad to have a child start school. Clara thrives at school, and quite frankly, I'm glad that she can ask someone else "WHY??" for 3 hours everyday! The pictures of Levi and Clara with the stuffed bear are from the day that Clara got to bring "Kinderbear" home. She had to write in a journal about the activities we did with Kinderbear...so we decided to have as much fun as possible........at the park. The picture of Heather in the bath deserves an explanation. I had the camera ready to take a picture and I said "Say Cheese!" not expecting to get much of a shot. Well, I heard a tiny voice say, "CHEESE!" and when I looked at the shot, there was Heather looking cuter than any baby ever should. I love this picture. And finally, here's Levi with a hand towel around his little tiny bum.

2 comments:

Joseph and Katie said...

Mary Anne I love your comment aout letting someone else answer CLara's "Why" questions. I am so happy Clara is finally in Kindergarten! Her teacher will love her and learn much from her.

Joseph and Katie said...

I think it is hillarious that Levi is wrapped up in a hand towel! I wish I could wrap up in a hand towel. :)