Saturday, October 18, 2008

Fishing with Papa-School Program with NiNi






















Candy and Bill came to spend the weekend with us. Matt, Bill Levi and Clara went to Strawberry "Resemore" to fish, and HOLY COW did they get lucky. Actually, I should say that Clara got the luckiest and caught a fish any guy could brag about. There are some photos of Levi and Clara and Candy at Clara's class program, as well as some of the fun things Mrs. Karren taught them. The clip of Heather is from a morning when she cried and cried because she didn't want pieces of a muffin. She wanted her OWN, WHOLE muffin. When she finally got it, she was thrilled beyond measure.

5 comments:

Joseph and Katie said...

I love the picture of dad (Papa) at Strawberry "Resemore" with Matt and the kids. What a great memory they where able to make. Great shots with mom also.

Joseph and Katie said...

I can't believe I wrote Where instead of were on my last comment! I must have been a little tired. By the way you have been tagged by me. You need to go to my blog and look at the post "I've Been Tagged" to get the details. It is a fun and easy Picture Tag.
Katie

Betsy Fowler said...

Yeay!!!!! My goodness those "feesh" were big! Wish I could have been there. So excited to see you guys on Halloween!!!!!!!

kjtroxel said...

What a fun catch up! That must have taken some time. You're family is adorable...even more so in person. Thanks for joining us for dinner!

Jillyn said...

Just checkin' in to see how the Fowlers are doin'.....Cute kids.