Monday, December 1, 2008

Fall Colors and pre-Halloween FUN!!!



































I am bound and determined to catch up once and for all!!! When the trees were still full and green at our house, we decided to take a day trip up the mountains to Silver Lake. I love Quakies and they were in their finest fall form. The yellow leaves looked like miniature suns twinkling in the breeze. Another important happening during the month of October was that Heather finally decided to join the bipedal world and WALK!! She is such a cute, squeezy, messy little girl, who has a ready smile and a hug or a pat for anyone who takes a moment to crouch down to her level. I love her soft lips and pink cheeks, I love how she is ready to play peek-a-boo the moment I open her door in the morning, and I love that she reminds me so much of my baby pictures when I was her age. Clara and Levi spent much of October "practicing" for Halloween. Their favorite costume changed hourly. One of the benefits of having kids so close together is watching them play together. All three of them are dear little pals, and Matt and I consider ourselves blessed every day. Oh! The picture of Clara and Levi curled up together was a warm, sunny day, so we decided to go outside and read some books on the porch swing. Of course, Levi started to nod off almost immediately. It was a perfect nap...a soft swing, the cat, the sun, and a three-year-old boy with not a care in the world!

5 comments:

Betsy Fowler said...

Yeay!!!! I've been waiting for you to update the blog forever. Could heather "headooo" be ANY cuter?

Jessie said...

The kids look adorable!

You make me chuckle at "Utah-isms" I forget about until I read them on your blog, like "quakies." We call them "aspens," and I love them too, regardless of what they're called. Another Utah-ism that we always had to translate in our heads: "ramblers" instead of "ranch homes."

Thanks for updating. We miss you guys - such great neighbors!

Joseph and Katie said...

Jennesee and I love the pictures and the little movie of Heather. We love the picture of Clara inside the hollow tree and of Levi (Bat) jumping or should I say flying off the couch. Thank you for posting.

Anonymous said...

I hope all is going well for you and your family! don't forget to check mine and chris' blog at http://chrisandrachellefred.blogspot.com and my photography site at http://monaepd.blogspot.com!

Betsy Fowler said...

you need to post a disneyland/seaworld update!!!!