Thursday, May 1, 2008

Unbirthdays, Birthdays, Parties, Cakes, Presents........
















April was a month of celebration for our family. First of all...although it does seem like the White Witch has taken over the land, it IS Springtime, and for that I'm always grateful. At the beginning of the month, we got together with Candy and Bill at Kip and Lynette's house for a huge, combined "Unbirthday" wingding for all the April birthdays in our family. (And, may I say "thank you" to Katie and Joe for adding yet another April miracle to our family. Lottie Kate is gorgeous!!) On April 19th, we had a million little girls at our house for a party. We made pizza, jumped on the trampoline, swung on the swings, played musical chairs, colored princess pictures, opened presents, ate gumdrop cake...what more could you ask for?? Clara is like Duddykins from Harry Potter. She got more presents than any 5-year-old child has a right to. But since she's such a nice little girl, I suppose it's OK. Levi was at the party, too, and he took the musical chairs very, very, very seriously. The look on his face was pure determination, but alas! He lost, and cried for an hour. In about 12 years, he'll wish he wasn't such a baby at the party when all Clara's friends are beautful teenagers!! Heather was darling, and loved all the attention she got from everyone. All in all it was a great month...and I'm so grateful for the lovely microcosm of joy we have here in our yellow house.
Adieu






2 comments:

kjtroxel said...

So thats where you have been! What a fun month!
How darling are your kids and how funny is Ariel the horse..."No mermaid!"
Love it!
:)Kj

Unknown said...

Finger says, "I like cake."