Today, I was making cheese sandwhiches for lunch, when Levi came up to me and said "Ma, you go to Heaven?" I said "No, I'll stay here with you." Clara piped in, "Mom, you're not gonna get very old, are you? "No, I'll stay with you forever" I said. Then she said "Oh good, because you're just a perfect mom for us." I had to go give them both kisses on their heads. I am the luckiest girl in all the world to be surrounded with such love every day!
Clara was recently in our community production of "The Wizard of Oz" Or, if you happen to be named Levi, it was "The Lizard of Oz." She was in the Lullabye League, and in my opinion was the cutest kid on the stage.
Not a long post today. Everyone's cute, healthy, happy and fine.
5 comments:
yay yay yay yay!!!!! These are the cutest pictures ever!!!!!!
Thanks for sharing!
Mary Anne, I love the picture of you with the kids by the spring flowers. Clara you are such a doll. Your dance was so fun. Mary, I also love how you share little bits of sweet conversation with your children. These pictures are darling and precious. I am glad you have updated your blog. I am trying to add something every week. It is hard.
okay - so I have decided that I need a monthly video update of Clara's dancing skills. After reviewing her Napoleon Dynamite video froma few months ago, and this clip I have concluded that she is a virtuoso!!!! Remember this? (I posted it on youtube to show my friends)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hY5Dntyyho
Now that's talent!!!!!
I love cute little conversations with kids that age. Ben makes me laugh and feel happy every day with the cute things he says. Love the chicken dance...she's really got it down. So sad that you won't be in our ward anymore but you are going to be a GREAT primary president!
What a fun post! I loved the chicken dance :)
I am so glad you are in my ward!
Post a Comment