Matt had the day off on Valentine's Day, so I awoke to find a million yellow roses in a vase, flower petals all over the floor, and the kids shoving their mouths so full of candy that they were drooling. It was a good day. During the past month, Heather has gotten cuter and fatter and pinker. She is developing a personality. If she has a toy and it falls on the floor she cries angrily until she gets it back. She's a dear little baby. Levi is learning to speak a lot better. His favorite things to say are "Whas yer name?" Then he answers "I'm bumblebee" or "I'm Autumn Suman!" (Autumn is Clara's friend from down the street.) His other favorite thing to do is LOAD his diaper and then after I've changed him, and kindly let him know that if he had gone in the potty, he could have had a sucker, he'll run to his potty and squeeze out a chocloate chip....and then he gets a sucker. Clara, as always is funny and smart. She has said three things that I actually had to cover my mouth so she wouldn't think I was laughing at her.
- We were at Target buying a present for a B-day Party. When we got to the Barbie aisle, she spied something she has been hearing about in commercials nonstop for the last month. She yelled, "LOOK MOM! It's Mariposa!! She's IN STORES NOW!!!"
- The day before Valentine's Day, I asked her what she would like to have. She said, "I think I'd like to have a ring. And you know where there're lots of rings? At Kay Jewelers!"
- I've been teaching her the different bones in the body. Yesterday she fell out of her chair onto her bum, and she started to cry. She got up slowly, rubbing her bottom and said, "Oh, Mom, I just fell on my ischial tuberosities!"
So that's it for this time. All is well here. The tulips are beginning to peak out, and even though it snowed a few inches yesterday Spring is almost here!!
No comments:
Post a Comment