Heather was blessed yesterday. She is such a dear little baby, who always has a big "2 toothed" smile for anyone she sees. May I just say that I am so relieved that Spring is almost here. We have tulips peeking up, and practically every tree and shrub I planted will flower at one time or another. Since we planted everything last September, it will be a grand surprise. I just found out last Friday from Kjersten at the park (we shivered as our kids played OUTSIDE in the first "warmish day" of season) that there are a bunch of you who blog. To all of you, Hello! Since we are all new here, I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you better. Here are some pictures from yesterday.
Monday, March 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So cool to see your blog. It's such a fun way to see what is going on with everyone. Your baby is so cute! I was watching her at the sisters' session of stake conf. and she is such a friendly and happy little baby.
Such a fun blog. Please teach me how to do videos...you're such a techie. Can't wait to see more of you blog!
:)Kj
Yay for blogging! I'm so glad for this wonderful way to get to know my friends and neighbors a little better. Thanks again for your testimony. My friend and I agreed that it was the first time in a while that we were able to feel the spirit so strong in this ward...so thank you. I'm glad to have in the ward!
Love the Pics Mary! Wish so badly I could have been there. Miss you and love, Love, LOVE you!!!!
Post a Comment