Monday, January 7, 2008

Here you are, Bets

We should really be ashamed of ourselves, letting Levi dress up like Princess Genevieve. It's almost as bad as the time when our friend, Andrew brought his 2 boys over wearing hard hats, work gloves, Wrangler jeans, and steel-toed boots. (OK it wasn't really like that, but they were lookin' pretty masculine.) Anyway, I was admiring the cute little guys, thinking I oughta get some of those things for Levi, when all of a sudden, (you can't make this stuff up) out comes Levi wearing Clara's dress, Sunday shoes, and her Easter Bonnet. The look on Andrew's face was a strange mixture of horror, hilarity, and ...YIKES. I keep thinking he'll make a really great husband someday. He'll already be "worn-down" to the whiles of womanhood.

2 comments:

Betsy Fowler said...

Alright....when is his birthday? I'm getting him army guys, hot wheels, he-man, a bottle of dirt, and the best of Sir Mix-a-lot.

Unknown said...

I don't care if he wears pink or whatever, he's allllll boy! NiNi will make him a cape soooooon