On Christmas eve, Santa came by and Clara heard his sleigh bells outside her room. I caught her looking out the window trying to see him and she quickly got back in bed. We had a fun night tracking him on NORAD's link with Google Earth.
When Christmas day arrived, we had more presents than we deserved and our little kids were spoiled sweetly rotten. From Thomas the Train to a Dora the Explorer vanity, it was a house of utter chaos and joy. Mary Anne got me a new Wedding Ring made from Tungsten Carbide. I love it! Here are a few photos of our day.
.
We send everyone our love and blessings and we hope you had as wonderful a Christmas as we did - especially me with my new ring!!! (I lost my old one last summer in the yard wrestling with the kids and never found it - even after searching for 2 hours with a metal detector! Yeesh.) Here is a family photo. It's amazing how hard it is just to get one right.
2 comments:
yeay yeay yeay - so glad you have a blog!!!! I love that you started a blog! Now I can keep up with you even though you are so far away.
Are you going to make it so only subscribers can have access?
Great work!!!We look forward to stalking you from CO.
Post a Comment